All activities undertaken by an organization to secure new and additional finances, human and material resources is covered under the resource mobilization policy.
Inherent efforts to mobilize resources is the drive for organizational sustainability. It also involves making better use of and maximizing existing resources.
- The institution is self-financed, and income is generated mainly from tuition fees collected from the students.
- Income generated from dental clinics and laboratories also contribute to the income.
- Few contributions from philanthropic organizations also add to the total income.
Plan for Additional Resources:
- Introduction of fellowship courses and increasing the number of skill enhancement programmes.
- Enhance the revenue generated in the dental clinics by mobilization of more number of patients through awareness programmes and better patient care.