The scope of this policy extends to the following areas:
- Academic Planning
- Accounts and Finance
- Student Admission & Support
- ICT Infrastructure
- Implementation of E-governance in all functioning of the institution in order to provide simpler and efficient system of governance within the
- To promote transparency and accountability in all the functions of the c
- To provide easy and quick access to
- To make our Classrooms ICT Enabled having Desktops, Laptops, Smart boards, Projectors,
- To establish a fully automated
The college will implement e-governance in all aspects of functioning like library, accounts, admissions, administration, teaching, etc.
The policy is designed and framed to make each and every function transparent and accountable.
The College decides to make the following policies and procedure:
- Implementation of E-governance in all functioning of the institution in order to provide simpler and efficient system of governance within the institution.
- To promote transparency and accountability in all the functions of the college.
- To provide easy and quick access to information.
- To make our Classrooms ICT Enabled having Desktops, Laptops, Smart boards, Projectors, etc.
- To establish a fully automated Library.
Website: The website will act as an information center which will reflect about the college, all its activities, important notices, courses offered, etc. For this purpose, a separate service provider/web designer will be appointed by the college. Training will be given to the technical staff to make important updates on the website. Library: The College continues to maintain its academic excellence through maintaining a well-stocked library. The College will add more and more e-learning resources for the benefit of the students. Recommendations are taken from the teachers and students while subscribing to the e-resources.
- The Library to install fully automated LMS software which should have an easy to use- Graphical User Interface, unicode support and export facility for most reports.
- The use of Online Public Access Catalogue module of the software to allow library database searching by entering preferred terms for information retrieval.
- The Circulation module of the software should cover all the operations of circulation, right from creating member records to printing of reminders for outstanding books.
- The Database Maintenance module should cover all operations of database creation and maintenance.
- To encourage original writing among students and teachers, the Library should provide access to fully automated software for plagiarism check.
- College will subscribe E-Consortium provided by affiliated Health University. All the students and faculty will be provided with login credentials and also training.
Asana App: College will use Asana App for monitoring maintenance activities. All the persons involved in maintenance will be provided with Asana App. This will allow the maintenance team to task progress, share files, comments and notes and keep track of deadlines. All the maintenance personal will be trained on Asana App.
- Administrative Office should use Advanced Excel and File Management System Tools to maintain effective database.
- The college will look into opportunities to automate some of its functions related to administration.
- Admin Staff to be provided with adequate training and development to keep them abreast with the new technology.
Finance & Accounts
Accounts: The office continues to maintain its account on Tally. Latest versions of the software to be purchased and used by the college. Advanced features help the staff to maintain financial records effectively and efficiently. Profit and loss, Balance Sheet are generated through this software only. Appropriate security measures should be taken for maintaining confidentiality of the transactions. Training to the existing staff and updation of the existing software must be done regularly.
Student Admission & Support
Admissions: An open and transparent strategy for the admission process is followed by using Admission Portal created by Health University. The University brings out its Prospectus which is displayed on the website that has guidelines for the admission process. Students are required to submit a separate Online Application Form for taking admission to the college and for this purpose an online software to be used by the affiliated University.
Examination: The Examination process is regulated by the University and thus e-governance policy (Medhas) of the University to be adopted in this regard.
Alumni: In order to strengthen our alumni relationships, a separate alumni portal to be created on the website providing facilities like registration, prominent alumni of the college, feedback and many other aspects. Alumni association to be consulted for regular updates and database management.
- The College to ensure that it has adequate number of desktops for students and staff.
- Computers and printers to be made available in the administrative block.
- Projectors and other multimedia devices to be provided in the auditorium, classrooms, seminar rooms.
- The infrastructure to be complemented by computer networking devices, scanners and interactive teaching board/smart board etc.