The College has an excellent library facility and is managed by full time qualified and experienced librarians. Separate reading rooms, discussion rooms and audio visual rooms are provided for the benefit of students.
A Library Information Management System gives all the required information to the users, where the students can reserve and renew books themselves.
High Speed Internet
For the benefit of students in making use of the internet, access terminals are provided in the library with high speed broadband facility. Students are also given access to several dental and medical e-journals.
Monday- Saturday: 9 AM to 8.30 PM Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM
- The library is kept open on all working days from 9-00 a.m. to 8-30 p.m.
- The library has more than 3000 books and 70 journals subscribed annually. The Library is equipped with a fully automated Xerox Machine, which facilitates the requirements of the students. In addition, there is an audiovisual hall with collection of over 300 CDs. There are 20 Computers with CD drive and Internet Connection.
- All students and teaching staff are members of the library.
- Books will be lent to the members only against library card.
- Books issued from library should be returned within one week.
- Borrowers are responsible for the loss or damage of the books borrowed. The date slip / barcode and number label should not be tampered with.
- Every book will be examined when it is returned and if any book is found to be marked, soiled, or damaged, the borrower shall be required to replace the book with a new copy or pay the cost of the book.
- If the books are not returned to the library on the due date, a fine of Rs. 10/- per book per day shall be levied. Absence from the college shall not be an excuse for any delay in returning the books. Books due on a holiday may be returned on the next working day.
- Reference books, journals, CD’s, and copies of University examination question papers will be given only for reference.
- The librarian may recall any book at any time in case of verification of stocks and during inspection days.
- Students are prohibited from taking their aprons, bags and other personal belongings with them inside the library.
- Cell phones are not permitted inside the library. Absolute silence should be maintained inside the library.
- Members may suggest in writing to the librarian about the purchase of textbooks or reference books that are not available in the library or for which additional copies are required.