Internal Quality Assurance Cell
SIBAR has a well-designed Internal Quality Assurance Cell with a dedicated team working hand in hand to improve the overall functioning of the institute. The committee was constituted on 1st March 2022 as per the NAAC guidelines with an aim to channel the efforts and measures of the institution towards academic excellence.
- To develop quality parameters for academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- To facilitate learner centric environment for quality education.
- To assess the feedback mechanism on quality related institutional processes from stakeholders, parents, students etc.
- To organize workshop / seminars on quality related themes.
- To document various activities leading to quality improvement.
- To develop quality culture in the institution.
- To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- The IQAC reviews all academic related activities like teaching-learning, clinical skills, evaluation processes and result analysis.
- The IQAC gives its recommendations for better patient care delivery, infection control and sterilization.
- IQAC assesses the feedback reports on various activities in the institution.
- Screening and treatment quality in Community outreach settings are assessed by the IQAC
- To improvise the quality of library facilities and better utilization of the same by students and faculty.
- The IQAC reviews the reports given by the committees and gives its suggestions for excelling in sports and cultural activities.
- Research is the backbone of any educational institution. The IQAC emphasizes the inculcation of research culture among the students and reviews the evidence of success of Medhomadhan program. The cell also monitors the quality of faculty research, grants from various funding agencies and scientific publications.
- IQAC monitors the quality of scientific programs conducted by Medical and Dental Education cell (MDEC). It also organizes workshop / seminars on quality related themes.
- Preparedness for Accreditations by various agencies is reviewed by IQAC.
- The IQAC reviews the existing MOUs and gives suggestion for new collaborations.
- The IQAC monitors the maintenance and recommends upgradation of Infrastructure facilities.
Dr. L. Krishna Prasad – Dean
Members from Management
Dr. T. Krishna Mohan – Director
Dr. P. Revathi – Director
Dr. Y. Samata – Prof & Head, Dept. of Oral Medicine & Radiology
Members from Faculty
Dr. B. Venkat Ramana Reddy – Principal
Dr. M. Prakash – Vice-Dean, Hospital
Dr. B. Nagesh – Vice-Dean, Administration
Dr. V. Siva Prabodh – Prof. & Head, Dept. of Biochemistry
Dr. C. Sandeep – Professor, Dept. of Prosthodontics
Dr. M. Yamuna – Reader, Dept. of Periodontics
Dr. M. Sanjana – Sr. Lecturer, Dept. of Oral Medicine & Radiology
Member from Alumni Association
Dr. K. Lalith Prakash Chandra – Professor, Dept. of Oral Pathology
Member from Administrative Staff
Mr. K. Sivarammurthy – Office Superintendent
Ms. T. Sravya – IV BDS
Mr. L. Praneeth – CEO, Relive Rehab Medical Center
Member from Stakeholders (Parent)
Dr. P. Guru Prasad – Physician